We are committed to providing quality health care and support services in the home environment for the disabled, and elderly, in a way that exceeds the expectations of our customers. We strive to deliver quality care at the most affordable prices. As responsible members of the community, we provide substantial employment opportunities in professional, licensed, supportive, and administrative capacities.
- The beliefs we hold as important that guide our actions.
- Compassion - caring for others with patience, kindness, and understanding.
- Quality - committing to excellence to be the very best in all we do.
- Passion - providing care and service to all with whom we come in contact.
- Accountability - taking ownership to achieve desired results.
- Diversity - striving to create collaboration, cooperation, and productivity by appreciating unique skills and abilities, and treating others with respect.
- Integrity - adhering to moral and ethical principles, soundness of character, honesty, and fairness.
Four Seasons was established in 1998 and has been providing licensed residential care with three facilities located in Salem